Δευτέρα 14 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Parlamentary Dictatorship of Greece- People of Greece need our help!

I know that we all want a better world and I know that the parliament is not Democracy but is the rule of the few, but the rule of the few is different from a dictatorship!
From this blog I constantly try to advocate and promote, to my power and understanding, direct democracy. I never claim that I hold the absolute truth but I know like the rest of us a pig when I see one. And that little piggy in Greece is not even an excuse of Democratic rule, Its a DICTATORSHIP!! Its stinks in high heaven its a DICTATORSHIP!!

In Greece as I write this piece, people are experiencing a Parliamentary dictatorship that it was not imposed by Colonels and the army like back in the nasty days of 1968 but, by elected politicians wearing expensive designers suits and silk ties that cost more than the average monthly industrial wages.
In the next few days things will turn even nastier with the commemoration of the anniversary of the Insurrection of the students of the Polytechnic school of Athens that helped overturned the Military dictatorship back in the early 70s.
Back home people have been protesting, striking, occupying, blockading and fighting by all means possible and they will continue to do so because at the end of the day they were left with no alternative but to stand up and fight!
I know that us leaving abroad have to fight our own fights in the countries we live and work but I beg you to give a thought about the people of Greece and help them by doing the smallest of action possible, writing,blogging, demonstrating, marching or any other ways that you find yourselves comfortable to do so.
In Greece we say " When your neighbours house in on fire it soon will spread on yours".
Thanks Glykosymoritis

glykosymoritis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου